Standing Rock Cultural Arts (SRCA), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit cultural arts and education organization in Kent, Ohio, is holding its third annual SRCA POETRY CHAPBOOK COMPETITION.
- Entry Fee: $9 per manuscript (via Submishmash) to defray expenses and support poetry programming.
- ALL ENTRANTS RECEIVE A COPY OF THE WINNING CHAPBOOK.
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
- WINNER RECEIVES 25 COPIES AND $50 MINIMUM CASH PRIZE.
- Submissions accepted July 1-October 31, 2012. Electronic as well as mailed entries are accepted; electronic preferred.
- Guest judges will be Lynne Albert, John Dorsey , and Allen Hines. Editor Tina Puckett may judge in the finalist round. Entries are blind and the guest judges will be blind judging entries. The editor will see entries only if there is an issue with a submission at the time of receipt.
- See http://standingrock.net/LiterarySeries.htm for full submission guidelines, rights, judge bios, and to read about our previous winners and titles.
Other contact info:
Rock in the River Literary Series
Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N Water St
Kent, OH 44240www.standingrock.net
firstname.lastname@example.org - general inquiries